Bothell, WA, 98021
Joined on January, 2009
Weekdays after 3PM
Up to 15 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationGraduated at UW Seattle with a Bachelors in Mathematics. Obtained my Masters in Education at the UW. Currently teaching at Mariner High School, Algebra and AP Statistics.
ExperienceMariner High School - (Current) Differentiating instruction, incorporating technology and active learning activities into lessons. Algebra and AP Statistics.
Tutoring in Mathematics – Canyon Park Junior High, Bothell High School, Bothell Library. 2004-2008.
Multiple students from various high schools and the university, tutoringSAT/Algebra&Geometry/Calculus.
• Tutored variety levels of mathematics, and taught in groups of three.
• Conversed with student’s teachers and discovered areas for improvement. Formulated effective quizzes and tests for each student, and are similar of teachers’.
Instructing SAT MATH – Community Church of Seattle. 2007-2009
• Instructed SAT Math for five months in a classroom setting.
• Constructed a detailed lesson plan, and covers most material of SAT Math.
• Taught tips and critical skills for attempting each problem, and expressed the excitement in math.
Lead Teacher Assistant in UCIC Summer Academic 2009-2010
Math Instructor at United Seattle & Bellevue Korean School
• Prepared students for math competitions held by various school districts.
• Taught advance placement calculus and SAT Math.
Mathematics Tutor for Tutor.com. 2010-2011
• Tutoring for military families that do not have access to teachers or tutors in their home areas. Tutoring and instructing in an online environment.
Instructor at Huntington Learning Center (2011-2012)
HobbiesI enjoy and love working with people and I don't hesitate to adjust my teaching styles for students. I enjoy playing piano and video games. Sometimes, it's good to just take a break from some equations and just relax and have fun with some friends.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.